For the safety of our guests and participants in the JazzLive Festival, the following street closures will occur around the Cultural District:
- WEEKEND CLOSURES, the following temporary closures take place from 6pm Friday, June 19, to midnight Sunday, June 21, unless otherwise noted:
- 9th Street from Penn Avenue to Liberty Avenue will be closed beginning at 12pm.
- Penn Avenue is closed from Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown to 7th Street.
- 8th Street is closed from Liberty Avenue to parking lot entrances between Ft. Duquesne Boulevard and Penn Avenue.
- Exchange Way is closed from Garrison Place to Tito Way.
- Garrison Place is closed from Exchange Way to French Street.
- French Street is closed from Garrison Place to 9th Street.
- No parking at the 9th Street & Penn Avenue lot June 19-21.
- No parking at the 8th Street & Penn Avenue lots June 18-22.
- Liberty Avenue will not be closed.
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Access to all parking garages will be open and will not be impeded by the road closures.
Parking and Transportation
For information about parking lots and garages in the Cultural District, visit ParkPGH.org.
Parking information is also available through Downtown Pittsburgh Partnership website:
Comprehensive information about Public Transit services in Pittsburgh is available from DowntownPittsburgh.com