For the safety of our guests and participants in the JazzLive Festival, the following street closures will occur around the Cultural District.
The following temporary closures take place beginning at 10:00 am on Friday, June 24 to midnight on Sunday, June 26, 2016, unless otherwise noted:
- 9th Street from Penn Avenue to Liberty Avenue
- Penn Avenue is closed from Courtyard Pittsburgh Downtown to 7th Street.
- 8th Street is closed from Liberty Avenue to parking lot entrances between Ft. Duquesne Boulevard and Penn Avenue.
- Exchange Way is closed from Garrison Place to Tito Way.
- Garrison Place is closed from Exchange Way to French Street.
- French Street is closed from Garrison Place to 9th Street.
- No parking at the 9th Street & Penn Avenue lot June 24-26.
- No parking at the 8th Street & Penn Avenue lots June 23-26.
- Liberty Avenue will not be closed.
- Bicycle lanes will be closed on Penn Avenue, between 7th Street and 10th Street.
Parking and Transportation
Festival travel as convenient and comfortable as possible! For information about parking lots and garages in the Cultural District, visit Park PGH. This site shows real-time parking availability in over 20 downtown parking lots with parking inventory updates every 30 seconds.
The Cultural District is serviced by public transportation options through the Port Authority of Allegheny County. For information on Port Authority bus stops that may be affected by the street closures, please call the Port Authority Customer Service center or the TTY number for the speech and hearing impaired.