Thank you for your interest in covering the 2017 Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival.
All media interested in covering the 2017 Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival will need an official PJLIF Festival media credential. For consideration, please complete the media credential request form below and upload a signed letter of assignment from your editor on company letterhead.
All requests MUST be submitted by June 2, 2017 (11:59 pm EST).
- Due to high demand, the Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival will strictly limit credentials to legitimate, working staff members only.
- Freelance journalists and photographers without a specific assignment from a media outlet will be considered for media credentials on a case by case basis.
- Credentialing is at the discretion of the Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival.
- Submission of your media request does not guarantee credentialing.
- The Pittsburgh JazzLive International Festival reserves the right to reprint or rebroadcast, free of charge, any coverage of the Festival by journalists they accredited.
- The deadline for press credential requests is June 2, 2017. You will receive a response within three days from the date of your submission.
- Credentials will not be mailed and must be picked up at the official Media Center. Location will be provided upon acceptance to the media pool for the PJLIF 2017.